Monday: Opening Ceremony, 12pm on the Menzies Lawns
- Indigenous welcome to country
- Michael Shaik from Australians for Palestine
- Raising of the Palestinian Flag
- Halal BBQ
- Traditional Indonesian food
Tuesday: Cultural/Arts afternoon from 1-3 at Wholefoods
- Recital of Palestinian Poetry
- Photo gallery
- Palestinian food served at Wholefoods all day
- Open Mic performances
Wednesday: Antony Loewenstein at 2.30, Building 25, S10.
- Sydney-based independent freelance journalist, author and blogger and outspoken critic of Israel.
- for more information about Antony check out http://antonyloewenstein.com/
Thursday: Film Screening Campus Center Cinema, 1-3
- Australians for Palestine will present a back-to-back screening of 2 documentaries; The Iron Wall and Jerusalem, The East Side Story
Hope to see you there!
Monash Students for Palestine
|Email This Post|