Students for Palestine seeks to educate and mobilise university students and staff and the broader community to campaign for justice for the Palestinian people.
Students for Palestine aims include
- The right of self determination for the Palestinian people
- The right of return of the Palestinian people
- The immediate withdrawal of the Israeli state from Palestinian land and the dismantling of all Israeli settlements
- Opposition to the oppression and dispossession suffered by the Palestinian people
- Opposition to Israel’s occupation and its aggression against neighboring states
- Opposition to the political, economic and military support given by all governments to the Israeli state, in particular Australia and United States.
- Opposition to anti- Jewish and anti- Islamic prejudice and all forms of racism and bigotry
- Opposition to the apartheid and Zionist nature of the Israeli state
Students for Palestine supports the international campaign of boycotts, divestment and sanctions against the Israeli state
Students for Palestine attempts to gain support from trade unions, student unions and guilds for justice for the Palestinian people.